Herm Sprenger Black Stainless Steel Prong Collar with Buckle for Dogs, 3.2mm Large by Herm Sprenger at Today Dogs. MPN: PSI-50057. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Herm Sprenger | A leading manufacturer of metal products for equestrian, dog sport, and boat fittings for over 140 years. Known for high quality innovation, Sprenger is a family run company in Iserlohn, Germany. SIZE NOTE | Herm Sprenger collars are made in metric measurements, then converted to rounded up inches for the U.S. market. SIZING, FIT, TIPS | Measure dog’s neck and add 2 inches. This will be your initial collar size from which you can adjust the collar by removing or adding links to
Product Description & Reviews
Herm Sprenger | A leading manufacturer of metal products for equestrian, dog sport, and boat fittings for over 140 years. Known for high quality innovation, Sprenger is a family run company in Iserlohn, Germany. SIZE NOTE | Herm Sprenger collars are made in metric measurements, then converted to rounded up inches for the U.S. market. SIZING, FIT, TIPS | Measure dog’s neck and add 2 inches. This will be your initial collar size from which you can adjust the collar by removing or adding links to achieve a comfortable, snug training fit. Use the manufacturer recommended maximum dog weight to choose the ideal prong millimeter size. KEEP COLLAR BALANCED | When adding and removing links, keep the same number of links affixed on each side of the center plate. If the collar fit requires an odd number of links, then make sure one side of the center plate has only one more link than the other side. Your goal is to ensure the center plate stays at the front of the dog's neck above the trachea. CLEANING | Before use, wash metal collars in warm, mild soapy water to minimize fur discoloration. TRAINING COLLARS | Training collars are intended for supervised training sessions when the handler is communicating a desired behavior. Users of training devices should be informed and understand how to use training devices. Do not leave a dog unsupervised or alone in a training device and do not leave training devices on a dog full time. Do not use retractable leash devices or elastic tension leads with a training collar. Do not use training collars on dogs younger than 6 months. HOW TO CHOOSE EXTRA PRONG LINKS | Prong Links can be purchased separately in multipacks. When ordering, ensure you are ordering the correct millimeter sized prong link in the same metal composition as your collar. This will maintain a consistent tensile strength through out the collar, ensuring proper training communication and collar longevity.
Features & Highlights
- Herm Sprenger Ultra Plus Model 50007-57 / 50057 | Prong Training Collar | Anodized Black Stainless Steel | (10) 3.2 mm Prong Links | ClicLock | Canvas billets | D-Ring
- Center plate assembly from which five (5) prong links are linked on both sides of center plate with prong links placed directional toward center plate, placing even pressure on the neck sides and not on the trachea; Prong ends are beveled and polished; ClicLock snap buckle with D ring for lead attachment; Buckle design easy to use by those with compromised hand dexterity
- Manufacturer factory assembled size fits neck size up to approximately 17 to 18 inches depending on fur type and fur depth; Prong links can be added and removed to adjust fit; Additional prong links can be purchased separately
- Manufacturer recommends this collar for dogs with maximum weight of 40 kg or approximately 88 pounds; Read Product Description for additional instructions for sizing, fit, and care
- Made in Germany, authenticity is verified by the embossed logo on the center plate, specific rings, and junction components
3 x 1 x 3 inches
3.8 x 1.2 x 4.6 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.